The CDC provides design review services to public and private clients for a range of product types including site master plans, building façade design, commercial façade renovation, and storefront design. We work to ensure that proposed development supports the community’s vision for growth and change and work to reduce investor risk by streamlining the approval process.
The CDC’s comprehensive approach to Design Review:
- On-going coordination between City Agency and Client as appropriate.
- Architectural design review.
- Site planning design review.
- Park Vista Square, City of Alameda, CA
- California Tofu and B.B.Q. (Toyota Dealership Reuse), John Chung and City of Alameda, CA