The City Design Collective provides award-winning design services to transform the overall design and character city streets in accordance with a community’s vision for growth and change. From concept-level design through construction documentation and administration, our team works closely with our client/communities to create unique and attractive streetscapes that set the stage for revitalization and support desired investment.
The CDC’s comprehensive approach to Streetscape Design includes:
- Dynamic planning process with community residents, stakeholders, key decision makers and transportation experts to prepare a range of design concepts.
- Concept-level design services to explore roadway configurations and diet, and to establish the preferred balance of pedestrian, bicycle, transit, and auto efficiency.
- Design Development of the preferred streetscape concept, materials, and key architectural features.
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Administration
Other Selected Projects:
- Waterfront Specific Plan, City of Rio Vista, CA
- Theatreway Cinema Streetscape Improvements Project, City of Redwood City, CA*
- Broadway Streetscape Improvements Project*
- Downtown Specific Plan, City of Riverbank, CA
- Maclay, San Fernando, and Truman Corridors Specific Plan, City of San Fernando, CA*
- Grant Avenue Streetscape, City of Novato, CA*